The present Terms and Conditions of service provision shall govern your use of our website placed on - https://www.supta.ge, which is operated by AID Group JSC.
The present Terms and Conditions regulate the use of our services and explain how we collect, protect, and disclose the information received when you use our websites.
Cooperation between us and you includes the present Terms and Conditions, therefore, by agreeing to cooperate, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
Please carefully review the present Terms and Conditions
All users who wish to use the Company's web platform undertake to agree to and comply with the Terms and Conditions below. The Company's administration reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time through their publication on the same web page.
1. Opening/closing a user account (profile).
In order to use the Company's services, a user which is a legal entity must register in accordance with the below mentioned Terms and Conditions, and in the case of a natural person, the user can purchase products/goods without registration. During the registration process, the user is obliged to give his/her consent to the existing policy.
In the case of registration, for the user to use the Company's services:
- The user enters the web page: www.supta.ge
- In the case of a legal entity, on the registration page it indicates the company’s name, the representative’s name and surname, the identification code, the email address, the representative’s mobile phone number and confirmes it through SMS verification, as well as address, password and clicks “I agree to the Terms and Conditions”.
- In the case of a natural person, on the registration page he/she indicates name, surname, the email address, the mobile phone number and confirmes it through SMS verification, as well as address, password and clicks “I agree to the Terms and Conditions”.
- After the registration is completed, the user gets the right to use the services offered on the web page.
- The user is obliged to always keep the access codes to his/her personal account (profile) safe and never share them with third parties. Moreover, for security reasons, the Company provides advice to the user for creating a strong password consisting of numbers, various symbols and letters.
- The user takes full responsibility for any actions performed under his/her account, even if a person gets access to the user’s account on behalf of and as directed by another person. The Company will not be liable for any damage caused by a third party who has been granted access to the user’s account.
- If necessary, the Company may terminate or suspend your account and access to the Service immediately without advance notice.
- The user has the right to close the account at any time and suspend cooperation with the Company at his/her own will.
2. Payment methods:
- Cash payment - on the spot, upon delivery of the order, a buyer shall be given a cash receipt and a bill of lading.
- Non-cash payment - by transfer to a bank account based on an invoice.
- In electronic form - by any Visa/Mastercard card registered in Georgia.
- For conditions related to the return/refund of a sum, see the Return Policy page at the following address:
3. Universal identifiers included in the identification system
- Username - one of the unique parameters required for authentication
- Password - one of the parameters required for authentication, which the user sets himself/herself when registering on the platform (the user has the right to reset the password at his/her own request)
- Mobile phone number - the phone number to which the user receives one–time access codes and one-time passwords (if any) necessary to perform operations defined by the Company’s service.
- User’s personal number/identification number, which is unique and necessary for user identification
- User's email address - the email address to which the user receives access codes and passwords (if available) necessary for certain operations defined by the service, as well as the Company’s notifications
- After registration and verification of the account (profile), the user shall be authenticated to use the web page
- Authentication is performed by entering the email or mobile phone number and password registered by the user.
- When authenticating, the user has the right to connect to his/her own data, including to the page(s) of the social network(s) (Facebook, Google), and also to use his/her own social network account to access the web page (whenever technically possible).
5. Goods/services selection, order placement and acceptance procedure
- After authentication, the user selects the desired product category, after which he/she is given the opportunity to filter data by the desired category, product characteristics and/or other proposed data.
- The user selects and adds the desired product to the cart of his/her profile by clicking the “Add to cart” button.
- After adding the product to the cart, by switching to his/her cart, the user will be redirected to the payment page, where the selected products, the total amount will be displayed and he/she will be able to select the preferred payment method.
- The user provides his/her unconditional consent to writing off the Company's service fee from his/her account.
- The user confirms that the Company shall not be liable for defects discovered after 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the products/goods.
- The user has the right to return the purchased goods in accordance with the Return Policy (see the Return Policy file https://supta.ge/ka/90-return-policy/)
- The user will be able to receive the goods purchased through the platform in accordance with the pre-established Service Delivery Rules (see paragraph 7)
6. The recipient/consignee of the purchased goods can be
- The buyer (user) himself/herself
- Any other person indicated by the user
- If the user does not receive the purchased goods personally and wants another person to receive them, in this case he/she must provide the Company with the personal data of the other recipient so that the Company can correctly identify the person receiving the order.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Terms of service provision or completely restrict access to certain services or products.
7. Delivery service
The delivery service works every day, except Sundays, from 10:00 to 18:00.
(Orders received after 18:00 will be delivered the next working day)
Delivery terms throughout Tbilisi:
- Minimum order value - GEL 50
- Delivery for orders between GEL 50 and GEL 100 – GEL 5
- Delivery for orders of GEL 100 or more – free
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and reviewed the present Terms and Conditions and agree to them.